The Dashboard provides key information about your fleet's overall performance in an at-a-glance view. The data is presented in charts and graphs that help you visualize how your assets and devices are being used across your fleet.
This article describes the various features of the Dashboard, which you access by clicking in the sidebar menu on the left. (If your organization has purchased the add-on service CrashBoxx, you'll see a flyout menu, in which you will also have to click Fleet.) The first two tabs of data, Fleet and Devices, are on the top left, and more are planned in the future. By default, all the available widgets are displayed on each tab, but you can change these, by following the steps in the article Customizing What's Displayed on the Dashboard.
The Fleet Tab
The tab that is displayed by default is Fleet (at the top left of the Dashboard, shown above). Its available widgets are as follows:
- My Fleet: Displays asset data such as counts and types and a pie chart of active/inactive assets.
- Fleet Utilization: Provides a line and bar graph showing how your assets are being used across your fleet.
- Fleet Safety: Reports harsh events and safety violations in a pie chart and bar graph, respectively.
- Driver Scorecard: Shows a driver leaderboard that lists your top-scoring drivers by name and their safety scores and a line graph that reports day-to-day scoring trends, enabling you to assess how driving behavior has shifted over the chosen time range.
You can find more details about the Fleet tab of the Dashboard in the article Viewing Fleet Data on the Dashboard.
The Devices Tab
To the right of Fleet is the Devices tab. Its available widgets are as follows:
- Device Communication: Shows how many devices haven't reported to CalAmp recently in a bar graph (with time increments along the x-axis). The time values will vary, depending on how long it's been since the LMUs (location messaging units) have sent data (up to >60 days or Never, if needed).
- Unpaired Assets & Devices: Lists which assets have no LMU assigned in the grid on the left and which devices have no associated asset on the right.
You can find more details about the Devices tab of the Dashboard in the article Viewing Device Data on the Dashboard.
The Dashboard displays the data of the group you have selected in the Group Chooser. See Choosing a Group to View Globally for details on how to change your chosen group (and thus the information shown).
Next to each widget heading, you will find ; when you mouse over one of these, a tooltip will appear that explains what data the widget provides, such as this for the Miles Driven widget: "Displays the total number of miles driven by all assets in your fleet for each period of the selected date range."
At the top right of the Dashboard, you will find the Dates filter and Edit icon.
To change the date range of the data the Dashboard provides, follow these steps in the section "Changing the Time Period of Results" of Customizing What's Displayed on the Dashboard.
The icon, to the right of the Dates filter, enables you to customize which widgets are displayed on the Dashboard. See the section "Changing Which Widgets Are Displayed" of Customizing What's Displayed on the Dashboard for details.