On the Admin - Driver Scoring screen, you can customize how your drivers' scores are calculated by assigning different percentage reduction values to each infraction, as follows:
Note: For details about how the driver scoring feature works, check out An Introduction to Driver Scoring.
- In the Group Chooser, select the highest-level group you want your scoring configuration to apply to. (See Choosing a Group to View Globally for details on how to change your chosen group.)
The score percentages will be inherited by all the groups below the one you pick.
Caution: DO NOT specify the top-level group you are assigned to. You can't make group changes to your assigned group, and driver scores are treated in iOn as group properties. You'll need to select a lower-level group before you'll be able to edit the driver infraction weights.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Driver Scoring on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Driver Scoring screen will appear and list the safety violations that lower a driver's score.
Note: Go to An Introduction to Driver Scoring for an explanation of what the different infractions mean.
- Click Edit at the top right of the screen.
Note: If you don't see the Edit option, you may have the top-level group you are assigned to selected in the Group Chooser. You won't be able to make changes at that level (refer to step 1's Caution).
The percentage values will become editable fields.
- Select the first safety violation percentage you want to modify and type your new value over it.
The "100/100" total below the numbers will reflect the new sum (such as "105/100") and will become red to remind you that the values no longer add up to 100.
- Select a second violation percentage and update its value.
- Repeat step 6 until you have made all the changes you need.
Caution: Make sure that your final total percentages equal 100/100! If they don't, you won't be able to save your changes.
- Click Update.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)