To delete an iOn service item, follow these steps:
Warning: You cannot delete an item that is already included as part of a service schedule. First you must edit the schedule (as shown in Editing a Service Schedule), removing the item you need to delete from it. Be certain that you won't need the service item in the future before you delete it!
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Maintenance on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Maintenance Schedules screen will appear.
- Click the Service Items tab at the top left.
The Admin - Maintenance Services screen will appear.
- If the service item is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the item you need to delete or filter the Name column to find it. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the service item, click at the far right.
- Click Delete Service Item.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)