VIEWING SAFETY AND UTILIZATION DATA ON NEW DASHBOARDS
We added two new Dashboards, Safety and Utilization. The Safety Dashboard includes a line graph that shows how your overall fleet safety score has evolved over the past month; a pie chart with the percentages of harsh event safety violations by type; a pie chart showing the total distance of speeding incidents, separated by category of exceeding the speed limit (such as for miles: 5-10 mph over, 10-15 mph, and above 15 mph); and two driver leaderboards, Harsh Events by Driver and Speeding Distance by Driver, that list your drivers by name, with the driver with the most infractions at the top.
The Utilization Dashboard provides two Utilization by Week bar graphs that show how your assets are being used across your fleet from week to week, including idling and work time, and a Utilization Summary Table grid of detailed usage data by asset, including percentage of utilization, the number of days the asset was active in the chosen time range, the idling percentage of engine time, and distance driven.
IMPROVED HISTORY FOR MULTIPLE ASSETS
We have improved mapping asset history for multiple assets by extended the color-coding. As before, each asset’s path line on the map (plus the directional markers along the path) will have its own color to help differentiate it from the others, but this has been added to as follows:
- Now, when you select a trip or event marker, that trip path line will remain at full opacity, while the rest of the path’s color will be faded to 50% opacity. (Previously, the rest of the path was grayed out.)
- As you select different events on the map, the previous part of the path will fade to 50% opacity, and the newly selected part of the path will be at full opacity.
- In the grid, each trip and its events will have a distinct color bar on the left.
- When you select a trip or event in the grid, the trip/event path line will remain at full opacity on the map, and the rest of path will fade to 50% opacity.
- All harsh events will be displayed with a red arrow.
- If you have trips disabled, when you select an event, the event marker will be highlighted.
IMPROVED SEARCH FOR CARGO-TRACKING DEVICES ON THE TRACKING SCREEN
On the Tracking screen, we improved searching for cargo-tracking/supply-chain devices by adding the ability for you to search by device name or device ID. (Previously, you could perform this search only by device ID.)
ADDED AN IDENTIFIER TYPE COLUMN TO TRACKING
We added an Identifier Type column to the Tracking screen’s grid to the left of the Identifier column, which will show whether the identifier is an ESN (electronic serial number), serial number, or IMEI (international mobile equipment identity); this won’t be visible by default but can be added via the column-selection feature.
ADDED ESN, SERIAL NUMBER, AND IMEI COLUMNS TO THE DEVICES SCREEN
On the Admin - Devices screen, we replaced the Identifier column with three new columns, ESN, Serial Number, and IMEI. The ESN column will be displayed by default, but you’ll need to add Serial Number and IMEI via the column-selection feature to view those.
RECEIVING CRASHBOXX FNL ALERTS
For customers with the CrashBoxx module, we added a new notification type to the Add/Edit Notification dialog box, FNL, which will send out an FNL (first notice of loss) alert if there is a potential loss event involving any of the assets in the selected group.