IMPROVED ASSET HISTORY FEATURES
Mapping asset history has been improved in several ways:
- We changed the “Trip Date” column header to “Time,” and its values will now state the beginning and ending date and time for each trip, such as “From 02/04/2023, 11:37:13 AM To 02/04/2023, 11:49:16 AM,” instead of having two separate Date and Time columns.
- We made the ability for you to switch back to live tracking more easily identifiable. Now, the link above the grid will be displayed in breadcrumb style, in which you click Live Tracking:
- We improved the export of the grid data by including all the trip data in the CSV (if you have trips enabled), including the trip row data and events between trips (if selected). The export will match the columns you have displayed in the grid.
- We added a Location column to the grid, which will display the asset’s current address or geofence (if applicable) when individual events are displayed. Previously, we had an Address column available only when Show Trips was deselected; this has been removed. The Location column will appear by default whether or not trips are enabled.
- We changed the Origin and Destination columns to show data only for the trip row, not for single events.
LAUNCHING THE SHIPMENT HISTORY REPORT FROM THE TRACKING SCREEN
For our supply-chain (SC) customers, we added an icon () to the Tracking screen’s Details pane that will launch the Shipment History report, which will map the history of events for the SC device you were tracking.
MOVED THE SHIPMENT HISTORY REPORT TO THE SUPPLY CHAIN REPORTS CATEGORY
We changed the category of the Shipment History report from Trip, Stop, Location to Supply Chain.
SORTING AND FILTERING THE CATEGORY COLUMN ON THE ASSETS SCREEN
On the Admin - Assets screen, we added sorting and filtering capabilities to the Category column.