On the CrashBoxx screen (available for customers who have purchased the CrashBoxx add-on module), you can launch a Crash Event Details window, which will display an individual accident’s details, including a map showing the location of the crash; a Crash Event pane with the case ID, severity level, date of event, speed, and address; and a Vehicle pane with the group, device ESN (electronic serial number), and vehicle details such as VIN, make, and model. You can see these details as follows:
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
The CrashBoxx screen will appear.
Crash cases from the past month will be displayed. By default, they are listed chronologically, with the most recent one on top.
- If you want to see cases in subgroups of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the row of the crash case whose event details you need to see.
To find a crash event from a particular date, you can sort or filter the Event Date column, as shown in Sorting and Filtering Column Data.
If you already know the case ID of the accident you are researching (such as if you received a CrashBoxx notification), you can filter the Case ID column to find its row.
- Click at the far right of the row.
- Click View.
The Crash Event Details window will appear.
- You can make the map full-screen by clicking at its top right. (Press Esc to minimize it.)
- You can zoom in or out on the map using or , respectively.
The Crash Event pane shows the crash case ID that CrashBoxx assigned to the event when it was reported to CalAmp, its severity level of possible damage, the event classification (such as Confirmed for a verified accident), the date of the crash, the speed the asset was traveling, and where the event occurred.
The Vehicle pane lists the group the asset belongs to; the device's ESN; vehicle details such as VIN, make, model, and year; and the region the asset is in (such as the United States).
- When you are done viewing the crash details, you can exit the window by clicking at the top left.