IMPROVED ASSET PANE ON THE TRACKING SCREEN
We made several improvements to the Asset pane on the Tracking page, as follows:
- Now, if you are viewing the History tab of the Asset Details pane, navigate to another screen, and return to Tracking, the asset’s history will still be displayed.
- When you use the Find Nearby feature from the Asset Details pane, the original asset will still be shown in the asset pane unless a found asset is selected.
- For mobile devices, the Find Nearby dialog box will be displayed from the Asset Details pane, and the pop-up will not persist.
EXPANDED HEIGHT OF THE ASSET HISTORY REPORT GRID FOR HIDDEN SUMMARY CARDS
Now, if you hide the summary cards in the Asset History report, the height of the grid will be expanded, displaying more rows (making use of the newly available vertical space).
CLEARING ADMIN - MAINTENANCE GRID COLUMN FILTERS
We added the Clear All Filters icon () to the Admin - Maintenance screen; this will appear above the grid after you’ve applied any column filters and will enable you to clear all the filters at once.
TOOLTIP GUIDANCE WHEN DRAWING A MULTISIDED GEOFENCE SHAPE
We added more specific tooltips to the Draw method of adding a new geofence that will tell you how to begin and exit the drawing steps.
ADDED SPANISH TRANSLATION
We updated the site to be available in Spanish. You can select this in the Preferences area of My Profile using the Default Language drop-down list.
VIEWING CRASHBOXX EVENT DETAILS
On the CrashBoxx screen (available for customers who have purchased the CrashBoxx module), you can now launch a Crash Event Details window via the View option in the Actions column. This enables you to see an individual accident’s details, including a map showing the location of the crash; a Crash Event pane with the case ID, severity level, date of event, speed, and address; and a Vehicle pane with the group, device ESN, and vehicle details such as VIN, make, and model.
IMPROVED ASSET DETAILS FOR TPMS/WET SENSORS
For customers using TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)/WETS (wheel-end temperature sensors), we added the following enhancements to the Asset Details pane:
- The Overview tab will display a View Full Report link at the bottom if more tire sensor details are available in a linked report.
- It will now show “N/A” if no data is available for a sensor.
- Door sensors will no longer be showing battery levels because they weren’t returning accurate data.