To delete a route, follow these steps:
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Routes on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Routes screen will appear.
- If the route you need to delete is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- In the row of the route, click at the far right. (To find the route, you can sort or filter the Name column, if needed, as shown in Sorting and Filtering Column Data.)
- Click Delete Route.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)