If you have administrator rights, you can audit changes that have been made to your IO profiles, including when they were created and last updated, what user made the changes, and what attributes were affected. To do so, follow these steps:
Note: Audit information will be available for edits made in legacy iOn as well, but only if they were made in and after June 2020, when the audit feature was added.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click IO Profiles on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - IO Profiles screen will appear.
- If the IO profile whose modifications you need to audit is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is toggled on at the bottom of the screen.
- In the row of the IO profile, click at the far right.
- Click View Audit Log.
The Audit Log: IO Profile dialog box will appear.
The audit data will be listed by the date of the changes, with the most recent on top. You can see who made each individual edit in the User Name column, what attribute type they modified, and the value they specified.
- You can scroll down the list to check every update that has been made to the IO profile.
- To exit the window, click at the top left.