To delete an IO profile, follow these steps:
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click IO Profiles on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - IO Profiles screen will appear.
- If the IO profile is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is toggled on at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the profile you need to delete.
- In the row of the IO profile, click at the far right.
- Click Delete IO Profile.
A warning dialog box will be displayed.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)
Note: If an asset had the IO profile assigned to it, you won't be prompted. Its IO Profile field will just be updated to None (although you might not see this in the user interface until after you've refreshed your screen).