VIEWING FLEET DATA AT-A-GLANCE VIA THE DASHBOARD
We launched the Dashboard, which provides key information about your fleet’s overall performance in an at-a-glance view. This includes several widgets, such as My Fleet, which displays asset data such as counts and types and a pie chart of active/inactive assets; Fleet Utilization, which provides charts and graphs that help you visualize how your assets are being used across your fleet; and Fleet Safety, which reports harsh events and safety violations.
IMPROVED ASSET HISTORY FEATURES
The Asset History report has been improved in several ways:
- We added the ability for you to export the grid data when you map asset history (using the icon at the top right of the screen).
- We improved the grouping of the asset history grid data by trip (included in release 3.0.8). The goal was to return true trips from Ignition On to Ignition Off event, but real trips didn’t always work out that cleanly. Now, the logic will make allowances for trips that are actually from Ignition Off to Ignition Off event and will overall return better grouped results for each driver trip.
- The asset history map has also been enhanced to better reflect the trip groupings. The blue pathline that indicates where the asset traveled will show circle indicators at the beginning and end of each trip, and if you select a trip or event in the grid, that trip pathline will remain blue while the remainder of the pathline will become gray.
EXPANDED MAINTENANCE MODULE CAPABILITIES
The Maintenance module’s capabilities have been extended as follows:
- On the Maintenance screen, you can now view service schedules and history for all assets that have maintenance schedules assigned. (Previously, only assets whose maintenance was due, overdue, or almost due were listed.) If an asset has a service schedule but no items are due, the status will be listed as “Scheduled” in a green font. (As before, due and overdue will be red, and upcoming services orange.)
- We added a new column, Service Items, which shows all the items included in the asset’s associated maintenance schedule.
- If you click View Schedule in an asset’s row, you will see a new column on the Schedule tab, Next Service, which displays a color bar that indicates how far through the reminder period a scheduled service is; like a progress bar, the farther to the right the bar is filled, the closer the service is to its scheduled due date. (Red indicates due or past due, and orange that it is due soon. If the service isn’t due for a while, the bar will show just a bit of green.)
RESETTING A FORGOTTEN PASSWORD FROM THE LOGIN SCREEN
We added the ability for you to reset your password from the login screen via a new Forgot Password? option.
VIEWING TRACKING SCREEN ASSET LIST IN HUGE FLEET MODE
If your Tracking screen is in Huge Fleet mode (due to displaying over 5,000 assets), you can now view the asset list, and you will be able to scroll throughout all the shown assets.
SAVING ONLY THE GRID CHANGES YOU SPECIFY
We updated how saving grid changes are handled. Previously, the only option was to have this on or off (via a My Profile setting of Save Grid Changes); now the setting is Automatically Save Grid Changes, which will behave as before, saving all the changes you make to grid screens (such as displaying additional columns and rearranging the columns), across the board.
Now, however, if you deselect Automatically Save Grid Changes, on each iOn grid screen, there will be a save icon at the top right that will enable you to save any modifications you’ve made to just that grid’s layout (so that you can specifically choose to save changes or not). Any grid customizations you make that you do not explicitly save will not be preserved for any subsequent iOn sessions.
CHANGING YOUR LANGUAGE SETTING
We added the ability for you to change the language iOn is displayed in via your user profile: You can select Browser Default, which will use the language you have your browser set to, or a specific language. (Note, however, that not all the listed languages are currently supported.)