To delete an iOn service schedule, follow these steps:
Warning: You will not be warned if there are assets assigned to the schedule when you delete it. Make sure that no assets are using it before performing the procedure below! If the schedule had been applied to assets, those assets will simply no longer have any maintenance schedule if you remove it.
Be certain that you won't need the maintenance schedule in the future before you delete it! If there's a chance that you might need it later, you could just remove its assignment from all assets for now.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Maintenance on the flyout menu that appears.
- If necessary, click the Service Schedules tab at the top left. (This will be needed only if you were previously on the Service Items tab during your current iOn session.)
The Admin - Maintenance Schedules screen will appear.
- If the service schedule is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is toggled on at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the schedule you need to delete or filter the Name column to find it. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the service schedule, click at the far right.
- Click Delete Schedule.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)