To delete a notification, follow these steps:
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Notifications on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Notifications screen will appear.
- If the notification you need to delete is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- In the row of the notification, click at the far right. (To find the notification, you can sort or filter the Name column, if needed, as shown in Sorting and Filtering Column Data.)
- Click Delete Notification.
Note: You can delete multiple notifications by selecting their check boxes and then clicking Delete in the options row that will appear at the top of the grid.
A warning dialog box will be displayed.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)