If you have administrator rights, you can audit changes that have been made to your users' profiles, including when they were created and last updated, what user made the changes, and what attributes were affected. To do so, follow these steps:
Note: Audit information will be available for edits made in legacy iOn as well, but only if they were made in and after June 2020, when the audit feature was added.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Users on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Users screen will appear.
- If the user whose modifications you need to audit is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is toggled on at the bottom of the screen.
- In the row of the user, click at the far right. (To find the user, you can sort or filter the Username, First Name, or Last Name column, if needed, as shown in Sorting and Filtering Column Data.)
- Click View Audit Log.
The Audit Log: Username dialog box will appear.
The audit data will be listed by the date of the changes, with the most recent on top. You can see who made each individual edit in the User Name column, what attribute type they modified, and the value they specified.
- You can scroll down the list to check every update that has been made to the user.
- To exit the window, click at the top left.