If you have administrator rights, you can audit changes that have been made to your drivers' profiles, including when they were created and last updated, what user made the changes, and what attributes were affected. To do so, follow these steps:
Note: Audit information will be available for edits made in legacy iOn as well, but only if they were made in and after June 2020, when the audit feature was added.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Drivers on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Drivers screen will appear.
- If the driver is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the driver whose modifications you need to audit or filter the First Name or Last Name column to find them. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the driver, click at the far right.
- Click View Audit Log.
The Audit Log: Driver Name dialog box will appear.
The audit data will be listed by the date of the changes, with the most recent on top. You can see who made each individual edit in the User Name column, what attribute type they modified, and the value they specified.
- You can scroll down the list to check every update that has been made to the driver.
- To exit the window, click at the top left.