To delete a driver, follow these steps:
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click .
- Click Drivers on the flyout menu that appears.
The Admin - Drivers screen will appear.
- If the driver is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, make sure that View Subgroups is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the driver you need to delete or filter the First Name or Last Name column to find them. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the driver, click at the far right.
- Click Delete Driver.
Note: You can delete multiple drivers by selecting their check boxes and then clicking Delete in the options row that will appear at the top of the grid.
A warning dialog box will be displayed.
- Click Yes, Delete.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to dismiss it.