To delete an iOn service schedule, follow these steps:
Warning: You cannot delete a service schedule that is currently assigned to an asset. First you must remove the schedule assignment by editing the asset (as shown in Editing an Asset — to remove the service schedule from it, select None in the Maintenance Schedule drop-down list). Then you will be able to delete the service schedule.
Be certain that you won't need the maintenance schedule in the future before you delete it! If there's a chance that you might need it later, you could just remove its assignment from all assets for now.
- Click >> Admin >> Maintenance.
- If necessary, click the Service Schedules tab at the top left. (This will be needed only if you were previously on the Service Items tab during your current iOn session.)
The Admin - Maintenance Service Schedules screen will appear.
- If the service schedule is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, click Include Subgroups at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the schedule you need to delete or filter the Name column to find it. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the service schedule, click under Actions.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Confirm.