To delete an iOn service item, follow these steps:
Warning: You cannot delete an item that is already included as part of a service schedule. First you must edit the schedule (as shown in Editing a Service Schedule), removing the item you need to delete from it. Be certain that you won't need the service item in the future before you delete it!
- Click >> Admin >> Maintenance.
- Click the Service Items tab at the top left.
The Admin - Maintenance Service Items screen will appear.
- If the service item is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, click Include Subgroups at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the item you need to delete or filter the Name column to find it. (See Sorting and Filtering Column Data if needed.)
- In the row of the service item, click under Actions.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Confirm.