To assign an operator (driver) and/or a route to an asset, follow these steps:
- Click >> Admin >> Assets.
The Admin - Assets screen will appear and display the Manage Assets list.
- If the asset is in a subgroup of the one you have selected in the Group Chooser, click Include Subgroups at the bottom of the screen.
- In the row of the asset, click under Actions.
The Manage Assignments dialog box will appear.
- To assign an operator, click the Operator Assignment drop-down arrow and select the driver's name.
Note: The operators listed will be those that are assigned to the same group the asset is. If you need to change the asset's group, see Editing an Asset. (Or if you need to change an operator's group, see Editing an Operator's Profile.)
- To assign a route to the asset, click the Route Assignment drop-down arrow and select the route's name.
Note: The included routes will be those that are assigned to the same group the asset is, one of its child groups, or a parent group (if the routes are set to be inheritable).
- Click Save.